Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Page of the Month" KITS

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that this months "Page of the Month" kits are ready.
Before I go on to tell you what this months challenge is, I want to ask you something!!!

Do you like "Kraft" cardstock & "Kraft" coloured goodies. You know what I mean, that natural looking stuff. Well I do, & let me tell you girls, it is really big right now & very very popular too.
I especially like teaming it with white & one other colour!!!

Here are a few "Sneak Peeks" of a some  pages that are current classes at our shop
 at  The Entrance at the moment. 
You might happen to notice there is a common denominator here.
They all have that "Kraft" coloured background.
It looks really great with just about any other colour.
Actually I have yet to find a colour that it doesn't go with.
It is definitely the NEW neutral colour.


It goes great with pink.


Looks fab with blues.


Teams perfectly with with pink & aqua.


Love it with Lime & Pale blue.


One of my favourites would have to be teamed with yellow.

Now why I am I telling you all of this???
Well that is because this month for our "Page of the Month" kit  I have decided to go with...

"Kraft  +  White  +  Chipboard"


Now this is the kit
1 Kraft Cardstock
1 White Cardstock
1pair X  of 2 Crafty Chipboard Flourish Corners
1 X   2 Crafty Chipboard Word "My Friend"
1pkt of three X   2 Crafty Chipboard Butterflies
1/2 m Green Tara Mesh Ribbon

Now you can add whatever else you want to put  with this,  in any colour of your choice,
the only rule is that you must use these things.
The kits are on sale now, cost is $21 less member discount
& you have until the last week of the month to finish it off & bring it back in to the shop for the voting.
We put them all up on the wall , all anonymously
 of course, & we ask our customers to vote.
The WINNER gets a $25 prize pack of goodies.

I hope you will join us in this months challenge, create a nice page for yourself, have some fun & maybe win yourself a nice prize too.

Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! The main reason I went to the shop today was to get the monthly challenge kit, and instead got sidetracked and bought other goodies instead!!! Oh well, all a good reason to make another trip soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very pretty 'tid-bits' there, Di. Love kraft, and I agree, it teams with any colour, but my favourites have to be with pink, and deep red.

    John says "thank you" for your birthday wishes.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I've used kraft only twice before but it is by no means the last time. I think the pastels look absolutely ravishing against kraft, especially teal. Just looove the sneaks Di! xoxo

    ReplyDelete