Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Moment in Time (Girl Version)



This was a page I did for a class at my shop. This is the girl version & the boy version is posted underneath this. We always do this at my shop so that people have the choice of either one. On this page I stamped & heat embossed random music notes in white on the background. I have also wiped white paint around the edges. I have Glimmermisted the white background as well as some muslin with some shade of pink (I can't remember what colour). I have used a "Therese Collins" paper & these fabulous "Dusty Attic" nested skeleton clock faces. I have used W.O.W. words that they very kindly custom made for me, also the clockhands. I have used a Tim Holtz die to cut the keyhole which I applied an Impesto medium to give it a nice texture. Hope this page gives you a little inspiration & perhaps a few ideas.   Di xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment