Thursday, July 14, 2011

."Crazy Kid"



Hello everyone.This week I would like to show you another page I did recently.  I have used some WOW chippie cogs & wordlet & splashed some paint around. I got the sewing machine out to also add some stitching. I found these cute little words in my stash from about a thousand years ago, added some real metal washers from my hubbies garage & before you know it, all finished. Anyway I hope you like it. I do love to do boy grunge!!
Until next time.    Cheers Di  xx Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Di, love this fun little boy layout, how cool are those cogs and I just love the paint splashes and the gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. this is a sensational boy layout and looks very eye catching in black and white!! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - love your black and white stripes done as paper scrolls. thanks for playing along with us at BW2. xx

    ReplyDelete