Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January Card Classes

 Hi everyone. I hope you  all had a lovely Christmas, I know I did. Now it is all over it is time to get back to normal!!!! Well I wouldn't go that far, ha ha ha. Today I thought I would show the cards that I have made while I was off on holidays for our upcoming January Card Classes. We hold 3 card classes every month on the 2nd & 4th Fridays in the morning  & the last Thursday night of every month in the evening. The dates for this months Card  classes are Friday 13th January & Friday 27th January both from 10am to 2pm. Also on Thursday 19th January at 7pm. Cost is $30 for the class which also includes a full kit of everything you will need to make these three cards. I still have a few places  left so ring the shop to book in on 02-43344451.
 On these cards we will be doing lots of stamping & we will also be doing lots of Glimmer Misting, so if you have not done much of either of these things,  this would be be a good class for you to learn some NEW skills.
 More stamping & using the Cuttlebug Machine with some great Tim Holtz Die Cutting as well as some beaut Martha Stewart Border Punches.
Lastly we will be making these gorgeous little flowers by hand, these are a die cut so again we will be using our Cuttlebug Machines. So if you have a Cuttlebug that you would like to learn some great extra ways to use it, then this class would be a great idea for you. Hope to see you in class.
Cheers Di  xoxo Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment