Saturday, February 25, 2012

My "2 Crafty" Design Team Post
Cool Kid

Hi everyone,  I hope you have all had a great week & got lots of scrapping done. I certainly did. Today I want to share this boy layout with you. I have been doing so many girlie pages of  late & one of my customers in my shop  said to me last week that I hadn't been doing  as many boy pages  as I usually do, so I stepped up to her challenge & I have actually done three this week, this one & two others. All are going to be classes at our shop so if you want to see the other two, call in & have a peek.  I love these strong colours on boy pages. I have used the 2 Crafty word "Cool Kids" & I just cut the "S" off kids, too easy.
I have also used these individual film strips from "2 Crafty" to accomodate my photos. These are just plain chipboard & I have simply painted them black. They are a great way to accomodate a lot of photos on a page.
 I have included lots of little techniques that are very suited to boy pages, so if you would like to join us in a class to do this or any of our other eighty plus pages that we have on display in our shop, just give us a ring to book in on 02-43344451. Alternatively, if you just need a little inspiration, call in & have a look around, there is plenty to see, Lots of pages, lots of NEW stock & lots of help if you need it. Well thanks for stopping by. Until next time.    Cheers Di  xoxo
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous layout, full of life and movement, choas and all things boys...love the colors, great design... love this Di.... and your shop looks fabulous too... if i lived closer i would be one of your best customers!!haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love masculine pages. They probably are my fav to design. So I really enjoy the art and the creativity that goes into a great page like yours. Strong and bold -love it!

    ReplyDelete