Sunday, March 25, 2012

STOCK UPDATE (Scroll Down)
"Click on pic for close up view"

 Hi everyone. I thought I had better do another stock update. We had lots of NEW paper ranges as well as lots of other odds & ends arrive in store last  Thursday & Friday, but I ran out of time to show you then. I won't bore you with everything but I thought I would show you these few.
Firstly we got top up stock of Prima Resin bits. These are just soooo cute. I love the wishing well & the little toadstools.
This is one of the many NEW  ranges we got in, this one is called "Market" by Pink Paislee.
Next is this range called "Pretty in Pink" another NEW range from Glitz Designs.
We got this lovely bright range called "Spring Jubilee" also from Pink Paislee.
Next up we got this one called "Buttercup" by Lilybee Designs.
 This NEW range is called "Dots & Stripes" by Echo Park. I just love these bold stripes.
I just love this NEW range we got in called "Note to Self" by Echo Park. It features tickets, words, quotes, arrows, music, tags, viewmaster film circles, petty cash paper, numbers & more. It also has a matching die cut sticker sheet. This is a great all round range to suit most occasions.
I just adore this NEW range called "French Kiss" by Glitz Designs. A real shabby chic range strongly featuring lots of things done on a hessian background. Really textured looking. Definitely one of my favourites.
This is also part of the "French Kiss" range. Love it.
Well thanks for stopping by. I hope you like these NEW ranges we have in store. Stay tuned there is still more NEWBIES to come, hopefully next week.
Cheers Di  xo
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wished I lived closer!! How divine are these delicious goodies!

    ReplyDelete