Monday, June 4, 2012

A Layout by One of My Students


 Just thought I would share a layout one of my students, Jenny Graham did in class last Friday. I think she has done such a great job I thought it would be nice to show everyone. Jenny has used one of the 
"Dusty Attic" doors that I spoke about the other week. We stock these & other similar ones at our shop at The Entrance. Jenny has given it a great woodgrain effect as well as doing a lot of gorgeous NEW techniques, she learnt in the class, to create her fabulous  background. Jenny has used a great little 
2 Crafty chipboard Word & Mini Frame as well as lots of beautiful Green Tara flowers.
Great job Jenny. Thanks for sharing.
 Until next time. Cheers Di xo









Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Jenny, and I am sure Di would be an excellent teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job Jenny...the page looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Jenny, love your page!

    ReplyDelete