Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Some Great Christmas Gift Ideas......


We are absolutely inundated with NEW stock at my
shop at The Entrance at the moment. I just thought I would show you
a few items before I rush off to a Chrissy function as I
have left it a bit late to be taking photos now!!!
I'll show you lots more tomorrow.

First up we have these fabulous NEW battery operated
 Sewing Machines. 
Now to be fair I thought they were
just a bit of a toy, but we have road tested them & we were
all very impressed!!! Great for stitching around the edges
of your pages & really easy too.
Priced under $35.00 less member discount.


Next we have just received top up stock of 
Cuttlebug Machines.
We retail these at $139.00 including one embossing folder.
This is a fab price & I doubt you will find it cheaper anywhere
in Australia.


We received another shipment of these 12" x 12 "
Scrapbook Frames.
These have a glass front & retail for $29.95
less member discount.

.

We still have some of these gorgeous metal 
Hanging Bird Cages
I have decorated this one on the left .
These would make a great present for someone special.
Retail price is $29.99 less member discount.

ALSO

Remember we also do 
GIFT VOUCHERS.
These can be arranged over the phone &
mailed out if necessary.

Stay tuned until tomorrow as I have 
heaps & heaps to show you.

Have a great night.


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, it's my first visit at this web site, and piece of writing is actually fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such articles.
    Also visit my blog post : losing weight

    ReplyDelete