Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stock Update
Lots of NEW Dies in Store

 
Hi everyone. Today we received lots of NEW dies in store.
Unfortunately it is still only  a fraction of what is actually due !!!
I couldn't help myself, I had to make this "Hydrangea Card" as soon
as I unpacked this die. I definitely think this is my NEW favourite
 die. All the little components including leaves, stem &
even the tiny buds of the flower head are all in the one pack.


We also finally received these sentiments. I love the way they
come with two sizes in every pack.
Love these leaf ones, the pine tree sprays, LOVE the corners,
need I go on ???
Loads more still to come, hopefully next week for the others.
So stay tuned.
Until next time.

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Di this looks FANTASTIC. So love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow love your flower card, awesome dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hydrangea card is so pretty, Di!

    Yummy dies too...they are all lovely, but that bow is exquisite.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hydrangea card, Di.
    looks like I'll need to take some extra cash on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete