Thursday, July 11, 2013

NEW
We R Memory Keepers
Envelope Makers
In Stock

 
Fabulous NEW Envelope Maker.....We have stock of the NEW 
We R Memory Keepers " Envelope Punch Board". 
OMG what an amazing tool. This is truly like no other envelope maker I have
 ever used. It makes 60 different size envelopes, rounds the corners,
 scores them, need I go on !!!!!! No need for fussy measuring etc I will 
be demonstrating this in store if you would like to see it in action.
Just ask for a demo next time you are over our way.
  If you would like to see how it works,
click on the link to "YOU TUBE" below ..


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Di
    Just thought I would let you know how great the envelope make is. Since purchasing it last Friday I have made a number of envelopes in different sizes - both square & rectangular. Every time they have turned out perfect! I've even gone out & bought some A3 paper to make a couple of larger ones eg to fit that pyramid card we made last month.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete