Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Friends

This was a page I designed for a class recently. I wanted to use "Kraft" colours & just one other colour. Guess what, the other colour just so happens to be  my  favourite colour which is  green!!! I truely love this colour combo. I had this awesome photo to start with so it made the job so much easier.  I have used a Words or Whatever "Friends"  chipboard wordlet, which I painted & then Glimmermisted in Lime. When dry I just added an outline of white gel pen dots. I have also stamped "B.F.F." using a great "Autum Leaves"  stamp & a friends definition using a Stampin Up stamp from a fab set I have that is all definitions. It is really a great stamp set. I use them often. I love to incorporate stamping on my Scrapbook pages. I know a lot of people think stamps are just for cards but I disagree. They are a great way to make your pages really unique & more personal. Also on this page I have used a fab little metal clockface from the master of all things  metal, "Tim Holtz". I had been dying to use these.I have also Glimmermisted the flowers. I have used Kaisercraft wood leaves which I have left raw to add to this natural theme.. Lastly I have used my faithful Cuttlebug machine to emboss a panel of green cardstock to add a little texture. 

There is also another version of this page I might post later in the week. At my shop we usually do two versions of every page. Usually a Girl & Boy version so as to accomodate everyone. Pin It Now!

1 comment: