Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jontysaurus



How cute is this photo?  This was a page I designed for a class we held at my shop ages ago, but I still love the many cute "little boy" elements. Susanne at Words or Whatever made up all the chip bits as per my specifications. She is so good at that. I wanted to do a dinosaur theme so I asked her to make these little chipboard dinosaurs, palm tree, bones & tiny "play" word. I have painted all these pieces to match this dinosaur paper. I really like these Cork letters I used which are from Bella. I have used black ink on everything including the cork letters. I have also used a piece of corrugated card which I salvaged from a cardboard box & then thrown some paint & ink on it. Lastly I used some mesh & string just to finish it off. Hope this gives you some ideas.for little boy pages. I really feel that boy pages are my niche. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment