Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boys & Their Toys



Hi everyone, I hope you all had a nice Easter. Today I am sharing yet another boy page. The colours  in this photo were my inspiration. Great boy colours. I have used an EK Border Punch around the edges, & I have applies loads of white paint to give the colours some life. This paint technique works well on most projects, the messier the better. I just used a white paint "Dabber" at random.  Next I used a new boy range of papers from Theresa Collins, I just love them!! I have also used Green Tara Black fringe trim & chipboard cogs which I have used  metallic paint & ink on them to give a metal effect. On the chipboard words I have firstly painted them & then roughly stamped them in a "hit & miss" fashion & then inked the edges just to "grunge" them up a little. Lastly I have thrown some Big metal pewter brads onto the page & added a small metal bulldog clip onto the tag. I do love to use "metal" on boy pages. Until next weeks post. Happy scrapping.     Di xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment