Monday, May 2, 2011

NEW Cards for my May Card Classes

Hello everyone. This week I thought I would do my weekly Blog post  a few days early as I am off to Queensland on Wednesday to "Creative Block". This is an annual Trade show that runs for three days. All the overseas suppliers like Prima, Bo Bunny, Graphic 45, Coredinations, Sizzix, EK Success, Theresa Collins etc plus many more will all be there. It was awesome last year & I am sure that this year will be even better. They show off all their NEW goodies & we as shop owners get to do classes with all the best designers from these companies. It is  very inspirational. I have booked to do nine classes. I cannot wait. I wonder what new things we will learn this year. Anyway, I will share all this with you next week. Back to this weeks blog post.






This week I thought I would share this months cards I have made for my May Card classes. These are held on the 2nd & 4th Fridays every month as well as the last Thursday night every month. They can also be ordered as a kit. This month the theme is Butterflies & Flowers. I have used & great newly released lilac & silver foil paper range, such beautiful papers. I have teamed it up with a silver foil cardstock for impact. I have used a great set of stamps from "Stamp It" & prettied them up with fab "Green Tara" flowers, leaves & rosebuds. I hope you like these & look forward to seeing you in class perhaps.My class cost is $30, & goes for 4 hours & everythings is supplied. Ring the shop to book in on 02-43344451.  Until next week.   Di xx Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards Di .. love those colours and the flowers give a fantabulous touch .... wonderful work .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was lovely meeting you today Di, you are such a bubbly person, I look forward to returning for some more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete