Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Silver & White Christmas Cards by Di Garling

Hello everyone. Today I just wanted to show you some Christmas Cards I made over the weekend. I have used a gorgeous silver & white foil paper as I just wanted to stick to a silver & white monochromatic colour scheme. I have also used loads of Green Tara ribbons, trims, crystal sprays, Christmas embellies & more, all in silver of course.  I am teaching these cards in my November Card Classes at my little shop at The Entrance. We will be teaching these cards throughout November. If you would like to join in, ring the shop on 43344451 to book. Be quick as the classes are filling up fast. We will be making three of these, not sure yet which three, I will decide this week!!! Decisions decisions!!! Class cost is $30 for a 4 hour class & we supply everything.
I love this card. It is called a "Twisted Easel" card. I love the way it twists & stands up by itself yet folds down flat. I have used some lovely Green Tara mesh for the bow, another lovely trim they do along the bottom inside section & finished off with a cute little silver Christmas spray on the front. We are definately making this card in class.
This card I have stamped this lovely Lampost & heat embossed it in silver & of course used Green Tara ribbon & flower.
I do so love this range of foil Christmas papers. Lots of glimmer & glam. You will learn how to make this beautiful medallion out of punches!!!
More stamping, heat embossing & of course, you guessed it, more yummy Green Tara Silver & Crystal Flower Sprays teamed with some of their beautiful ribbons.
Here is another nice Green Tara embellishment . You will notice on all of these cards I have used tiny chipboard "Card Greetings" which we get made for us. They look great on cards & are just a bit different to your average run of the mill stamp greeting. On these cards I have just simply heat embossed  them.
Hope you like these & thanks for dropping by. Until next time.    Cheers Di  xx Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. wow Di.. these are stunning.. silver looks so elegant!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver cards , so stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love silver and white, these cards are beautiful such gorgeous pps.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just stunning Di, really classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love the lack of colour - it's a beautiful colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete