Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Turn Up On the Green Tara Blog


Hello everyone. Thanks for calling by. 
Today I want to show you a layout that I have done for
 my Design Team post over on the Green Tara blog.
If you would like to see more CLICK HERE.
Don't forget that we sell loads & loads of yummy
Green Tara products at my shop at The Entrance.
This layout, as you will see in my post over on the
Green Tara blog, features a NEW product ,
"Wire Cord", which is what I made this wreath out of.
We have this in store in four colours.

Also if you like this page, 
I am running it as a class.
Ring to book in on 433-44451.

Have a great day.
Cheers Di  xo

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. Stunning Di I love the wire wreath and that baby is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooooo sweet! I love the pink and grey.. love the flowers and the circle too!! beautiful layout Di!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just amazing and that wreath is so so clever! YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet Di! Just love the wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my oh my Di! this is just adorable! like all the previous ladies,, I totally love the wreath - SO pretty! Wonderful distressing too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! Absolutely stunning! Love everything about your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this layout is so pretty, love it like all of your layouts.

    ReplyDelete