Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Storewide Sale

My little shop "Di's Scrapbook Shop"(See link opposite)  is turning five this month. In scrapbook circles this is a real achievement. I am very proud of my shop & all it represents. We have come a long way since I started it up five long years ago. We have made so many great friends & had so much fun along the way. We have taught so many new people how to scrapbook & make cards. I could not have done all of this without the help of my right hand person,  Jan Rankine. Jan is such an asset to our shop. She is both a fab designer & teacher, not to mention everything else she does around the place. Thank you so much Jan, I couldn't run the shop without you.
To celebrate our 5th Birthday we are having a SALE . From now until the end of June we are giving 20% off storewide (excluding machines & class fees). 
Also we have a Membership Discount which you normally have to pay $10 to join & that gives you 10% off our already great prices for one year. While our sale is on we are offering this membership for FREE to new members. So make sure you call in & pick up your FREE  Membership Discount Card which will remain valid for one year.    Cheers Di  xx Pin It Now!

1 comment: