Friday, June 10, 2011

NEW Cards for my June Card Classes



Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great week. Did you all survive the cold? This week I thought I would show you the cards I have designed for the  Card Classes at my shop for June. I can also make these up as a kit for you or ring the shop on 43344451 to book in. This month my theme is Black, Gold & Cream. I have used this very yummy foil paper (more colours of these papers due in store next week), more Green Tara Roses (just love these, we stock loads of different colours). On the black card (top) I have also used a really nice Green Tara flower ribbon. On the cream square card I have made a handmade flower(cream) & finished it off with a little Green Tara black bow (if you are not good at doing your own bows, these ones come pre done!!! How good is that) Lastly on this cream card I have used a Tim Holtz Die to cut this lovely flourish from black cardstock.  I have also used  Spellbinder Dies to cut both the  scalloped rectangle, scalloped oval & plain oval.. I have heat embossed in gold on all the cards to add some bling. Also on two of the cards I have used the "Words or Whatever" WOW chippie words for the greeting.These are really great as they give your cards a little bit of dimension & they come in packs with soooo many different greetings in them. We have just got a whole lot of NEW greeting  packs at my shop. Make sure you come in & check these NEW ones out.  The black one I have painted & the gold one is just heat embossed. Also on the oval card I have used a Martha Stewart Border punch to create this little black strip across the card. Anyway until next week, Happy card making.      Cheers Di xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment