Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our Wild Child



Hello everyone, this week I thought I would share one more boy page with you all. I promise next week I will post something girly. I have really had a run on boy pages lately. This page is one  that I have given a total remake to. I don't think anyone has ever seen it as I was never happy with it before. I think we all have pages like that!! I actually made it a few months ago but I was never completely happy with it, sooooo,  I pulled it all apart, totally changed the colours as well as  the background & then I added a few more embellishments. Now I am happy with it. I have misted & stamped the background. I haven't actually used any patterned paper (now that is a rarity). I have used  Green Tara Green Mesh Ribbon & my favourite paper string. I just love this stuff. Because it is paper it is so mouldable, if that is a word, not really sure!!! But it is great stuff. I have also used WOW chippie Words, Skeleton heads & Banners, Twiddleybitz Steampuink Cogs, Dusty Attic Wire Mesh & Barb Wire & then I cut a few extra cogs with my Tim Holtz Dies. I have also stamped some little tickets which I have placed under the edges of the photo. I wanted this page to be rather "GRUNGEY" If you look closely you will notice all sorts of little bits that you don't notice at first. Hope you get some inspiration from this. Until next week. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment & let me know what you think!!!        Cheers Di   xx
PS   All products I use on my pages are available for sale at my shop. 
"Di's Scrapbooks" The Entrance.  NSW (See link at top of this page)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment