Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Boys Week at Just-Fabulicious

This week I thought I would make it boys week. I have been doing so many girly pages lately I thought it time for a change. This page is one I did about a year ago for yet another class at my shop. Because I have to constantly design pages for classes at my shop it is rare that I seem to do much other scrapping. I have always been fond of how I did these eyelets with the string threaded through them. I was happy with this effect. The other element I was happy with is the buttons. These are "WOW" chipboard which I covered with denim fabric scraps, punched holes in & just threaded ribbon through. I have painted the "WOW" chipboard words & arrows, inked the edges & randomly stamped them. I hope you get a few ideas from this little page. Happy scrapping.    Di xx Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. gosh gosh gosh that threaded twine throughthe eyelets just looks FABULOUS!!!!!! I totallu love tha tidea, lovin all the angles too!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete