Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Picture Perfect (Boy Version)






Hello everyone. Today I thought I would share this page, I designed for a class over at my shop.  This is the boy version of one I posted here a couple of weeks ago. We always do both girl & boy versions  at my shop so that people can decide which one they want to do. I have used a great Green Tara paper string. If you can get your hands on some of this, give it a try. It is different to a lot of other twines & string I have used in the past. As it is made of paper, it is very workable & sort of stays where you put it.  Hard to explain, but it is super cheap & comes in so many colours. It also mists up very well. I have threaded it through little brass eyelet things down the side of my page. I have also sewn some Green Tara mesh accross the page in a pleated fashion,  Glimmermisted the background, painted & Crackle Accented some WOW chipboard words & bracket shapes & hey presto. Finished. Until next week. Happy scrapping.    Di  xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment