Friday, May 20, 2011

"Love You" Page & Card




Hello everyone, this week I thought I would share yet another boy page with you. I do seem to be on a boy page roll at the moment. This was a page I did for a class last month at my shop. Also at the moment I am enjoying making cards out of my left overs. While I have everything out, & we always have leftovers, why not whip up a quick card. When I did this page I had painted all the owls as I wasn't sure of how many I was going to use. Hence this little card made to use up the third owl. I just love these little Scrapware owls www.scrapware.com.au They all come apart so they are just so easy to paint & then just pop back together. I have used a product called "Crackle Accents" on the little feet, beak & head feathers to make these features stand out. I have used some "WOW" chippie Card Words too as well as a "WOW" chippie Banner www.wordsorwhatever.com.au. I have also used a great "Coredinations" patterned cardstock instead of papers. If you look closely on the left side of the page you can see I have very lightly sanded it. This Core range is great. I have also lightly misted it as well. I got this NEW "crossword" stamp & was dying to use it so I have just added the stamped image in underneath the photo after distressing the edges.I have literally just thrown some brown paint around the edges to give them some definition & pleated some mesh & stitched it across the bottom of the page, & hey presto. All finished.

All the products you see in my pages on this blog I sell in my shop . See the link to my shop on the top right side of my page. I don't have an online shopping cart but you can either email me or phone the shop & we are happy to mail anything out. Until next week. Be safe.       Cheers Di  xxx Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful Di!! just beautiful ..... love the banner ..hugz x

    ReplyDelete